High School and Beyond Plan
High School & Beyond Plan Lessons are delivered through student's grade level Homeroom class on Monday's.
Student's save their HSBP lessons on the My School Data online platform (access below).
Online High School and Beyond Plan: My School Data - Click Here
(Log in using your Skyward Username & Password)
Did you get an ERROR Message logging into My School Data webpage?
New WOIS Info
- WOIS has been updated to a new platform called CIS 360. Please look through the powerpoint for instructions on how to create a new account and navigate the new platform.
- CIS 360: NEW WOIS
Seniors (Class of 2023) Minimum requirements for the High School & Beyond Plan to be completed in Homeroom:
(Please ignore the following sections in the HSBP: Middle School Assessment Results, Endorsements, Four Year Course Plan, Graduation Pathways, and Requirements Review…these are completed outside of the online HSBP portfolio.)
- Personality Survey
- Career Interest Inventory
- Link for Career Interest Inventory
- Upload Career Results same as the Personality Survey
- Complete What can I become? and top 3 Career Interests
- Profile Questions - Thoughtful answers for each question:
- Who Am I?
- What Can I Become?
- How Will I Become That?
- My Goals
- Top 3 Career Interests
- Plan after High School graduation (at least 1)
- Financial Planning
- Review Financial Aid PowerPoint
- Select: How will you finance your post secondary choice? (select all that apply)
- Complete all three questions
- Personalized Pathway
- Complete all six questions
Helpful links and documents for seniors: