Mikey Carlile, firstname.lastname@example.org
Toby Black, email@example.com
When: Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Different locations due to gym space
Tryouts are in the spring (March or April) for the next school year. We cheer for football, basketball, and wrestling. We also have two different competitive teams that compete here in Washington and Nationally.
Our competition schedule is
- November 3, UCA Regional Qualifier
- December 9, Pasco Spirit Showdown
- January 12, Hanford Battle in the Desert
- January 19, North Central Eastside Cheer Classic
- January 26, Moses Lake Battle at the Lake
- February 2, WIAA State Cheer Championships
- February 8-10, NHSCC nationals (Orlando, FL)
From Renton, WA. Cheered for 6 years. Coached for 13 years. I'm a stay at home mom (who's never home), I have three kids who are 12, 7 and 2. I basically spend all my time handling cheer stuff but when I do have a free second I like to spend time on the lake with my family and driving my kids around. I also stalk other adults and try to get them to talk to me since I spend all my time with small children and teenagers.