Attention Families: MLHS will be using a late start schedule on April 16th/17th and April 23rd/24th to accommodate state testing. All students will attend at the same time these days and use ONLY 2nd track bus routes. Please contact transportation (509-766-2676 or 509-793-7425) if you are unsure about routes.
Below is information you need to know about state assessment testing:
- Passing both the math and ELA state assessment is a graduation requirement. It is important that students take the assessment the first time it is offered to them.
- Students who are testing will need to arrive at school by 7:55 AM.
- No 9th graders will be testing.
- ALL 10th graders need to take the state assessment tests in both math and ELA.
- ALL 11th and 12th graders who have not previously met standard need to take the state assessments.
Please be looking for letters regarding your specific student’s testing requirements. They should be arriving during Spring Break.